Attorney Profile East Texas Personal Injury Attorney
Blake Bailey received his Bachelor of Business Administration at Texas Christian University in 1970, followed by his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Baylor Law School in 1973.
- American Board of Trial Advocates Diplomat
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association Past Director
- East Texas Trial Lawyers Association Past President
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association Sustaining Member
- Texas Bar Association Membership No. 01514500
- Union Privilege Legal Counsel AFL/CIO Cooperative Attorney
- United Auto Workers Diplomat
- Featured in Fortune magazine as one of the top 500 Lawyers in America – 2006
- Received the highest AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory - 1983
- Selected to “Super Lawyers” by superlawyers.com – 2012-2016
- Listed in Legal Leaders as one of Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers – 2015
- Speaker at the American Board of Trial Advocates’ 7th Amendment Symposium
- Published in Lawdragon Magazine – 2006
- Recipient of the Baylor Young Graduates Award of Merit
- Interviewed for “America’s Premier Lawyers” featured in The Law Business Insider
- A frequently featured speaker at universities around the world.
- Read my publication on Jurisdiction Over Foreign Policies
A Texas native himself, Blake Bailey has made a career defending the rights of his fellow Texans. As well as being a local, Mr. Bailey is also a family man and proud father of 4 children. He understands what makes our community tick and cherishes the core principles and values that many of us hold near and dear to our heart.
His prestigious record in the courtroom speaks for itself. He has tried to conclusion close to 200 jury trials, and has an extremely high success rate. Mr. Bailey has been awarded as much as $20,000,000.00 in a single jury verdict. He is a champion of the rights of those injured or killed by negligence or unreasonably dangerous products. He is also an expert in defending those who are victims of bad faith on the part of insurance companies. Just like his commitment to his family and this community, his commitment to excellence and his clients is second-to-none.
In addition to the Bailey Law Firm, Mr. Bailey acts “Of Counsel” with The Martin Walker Law Firm and is also a distinguished lecturer and publisher. He has been invited to speak at several universities all around the world, and has written numerous expert publications.Contact Blake Bailey